The use of the Dual-Window View can be particularly effective for
Please experiment with this new tool using 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution and let us know your suggestions.
- viewing simultaneously two images related to each other
- by the influence one exerted to the other (example)
- by being companion-pieces (example)
- by representing the same subject (example)
- by displaying different views of a three-dimensional sculpture (example)
- and so on.
- viewing simultaneously a biography and the pages of an artist (example)
- printing to the same sheet two pages (e.g. one of the above examples).